Teacher Gift Sticky Notes: Holding Banner
|Select Your Sticky Note Size:||How Many Gift Sets Would You Like?|
(8 Pads per Gift Set)
|8 Pad Sticky Note Gift Set (4" x 3")||1||$15.88($15.88)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Select Your Design Option
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
One of Printpps.com’s most popular teacher gifts, the Children Holding Banner personalized sticky notes are sized 4” x 3”. Our price features eight sticky note notepads in a handsome shrink wrapped sleeve. There are 25 sheets per teacher sticky notepad with the design appearing on all 25 sheets. This product is printed on 24LB bright white paper. This product is printed within 2 business days and at checkout you can select the shipping method to determine the arrival time at your home or office.
Our personalized sticky notes consistently receive rave reviews from teachers because sticky notes are a product they use every day and the personalization is a wonderful attribute to an already loved product. We guarantee you will have a happy and thankful teacher when you present our personalized teacher sticky note notepads as a gift.
- Product Size: Select 4” x 3”. The sticky adhesive is on the 4” side.
- Paper: Bright white 24LB paper
- Sheets: There are 25 sheets per pad
- Packaging: This product is sold with 8 pads in a handsome shrink wrapped sleeve.
- Personalization: In STEP 3 on the left, you will personalize your notepads in our design studio.
- Proofs: Once you have personalized your sticky notes, you will be able to view a free PDF proof.
- Print Time: Orders are printed and shipped within 2 business days of order receipt. Business days are Monday thru Friday.
- Order Arrival: At checkout, you determine the delivery method so you can gauge the approximate arrival of your order. Our shipping options include FedEx Ground, FedEx 3 Day Air, FedEx 2 Day Air, FedEx Next Day Air or US Postal Service. During holiday seasons, be sure to take into account that shipping carriers such as FedEx and the US Postal Service may experience slowdowns in service due to the delivery volume associated with a holiday season.