Collated Notepads - 4 x 6 Collated Notepads
START HERE-STEP 1
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Pad Quantity-The more you buy...the lower your price||Price|
|Collated Notepad-25 sheets per pad-4" x 6"||27||$ 72.23($ 2.68)|
|36||$ 63.04($ 1.75)|
|45||$ 78.80($ 1.75)|
|54||$ 89.96($ 1.67)|
|63||$ 90.40($ 1.43)|
|72||$ 103.31($ 1.43)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Click to Select Design Option
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
Easily Create Your Product Using Microsoft Word, Publisher or Adobe Photoshop.
Creating a design using a familiar program is very easy. We have simplified the process even more by providing you with pre-sized templates. Start by:
- Below, click on the pre-sized program template you want to use to create your product. Save the pre-sized template to your computer desktop.
- Now, create your product design offline using Word, Publisher or Photoshop
- When you having finished designing, rather than saving your design as a standard file, save your product design as a print ready PDF. If you are unsure how to do this, email us your file and we will convert it to a print ready PDF for you.
- You are now ready to order. Go back onto our website...select your item…and start the ordering process. When you get to the design options page, select option 2…Upload Completed Design and complete your order.
Size: 4" x 6"
Word Templates Publisher Templates Photoshop Templates
Fotolia is Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s image library that contains over 25,000,000 images in thousands of categories.
To use the image library:
- Scroll to the top of this page and complete STEP 1 thru STEP 3 using the options calculator on the left side of the product page.
- Click on the red button that says “Click to Select Design Options”. On the next page, click on Option 1...Use Custom Online Design Studio.
- Once you are in the design studio, click on the blue button on the left side of the design template that says “Image Library” and follow the instructions.
- For Image Library help, click on the Image Library How To icon at the top of the page in the design studio.