Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for the timeliness or error in delivery by FedEx, the U.S. Postal Service or any carrier of an order you place with Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group.
- If delivery is not possible to your location due to an incomplete address, incorrect address, customer refusal of the order or is considered undeliverable for any reason by FedEx, the US Postal Service, or any other shipping carrier we may use and the package is returned to us, we will charge you for the cost of returning the package to us...plus the cost of sending the package to you again...plus a $15.00 re-handling fee. Due to the damage that can occur from continual shipping and reshipping of paper products, we are not responsible for the condition of the merchandise upon your eventual receipt of the merchandise if your order has been returned to us as undeliverable or if you have refused the order.
- The customer is responsible for selecting the appropriate shipping method that will accommodate the arrival of your order prior to a scheduled event. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for the timeliness or error in delivery by FedEx, the U.S. Postal Service or any carrier of an order you place with Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group. All sales are final and no refund will be given because product did not arrive in time for your event.
- The Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group online website, order confirmation, and shipping confirmation reflect ship dates and potential delivery dates that are estimates and Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group does not warrant or guarantee that an order will be shipped or delivered on a particular day or at a particular time. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for customer perceptions or assumptions regarding the shipping of an order from Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group.
- The primary objective of Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is for our customers to receive merchandise in a timely fashion, therefore Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group reserves the right to ship via the carrier that we feel best serves the interests of our customers for a timely delivery even if another method of shipping was selected by the customer. We will not issue a shipping credit to any customer where the merchandise was delivered in a timely fashion by a carrier of our choosing.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is not responsible for the merchandise and delivery charge if a carrier makes several unsuccessful delivery attempts and then returns the package to us.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group charges for shipping/handling based on the total amount of the sale. The shipping/handling charge is the charge you agree to pay to have the merchandise shipped.
- If Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group makes an error on an order, the shipping on the corrected order will be the same shipping method selected on the original order. Customers can upgrade shipping at their expense.
- Shipping charges are per order placed. Shipping fees cannot be consolidated for multiple orders. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group, at our option, may consolidate multiple orders shipping to a single shipping location. Because shipping charges are based on weight and distance from our manufacturing facility to the final destination, no customer will be entitled to a proportional shipping refund due to the consolidation of orders.