Things To Do List Notepads: 5.5” x 8.5”
STEP 1: Start Here
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Your Quantity|
More you buy, lower the price
Buy for as low as 45¢
|25 Sheets Per Pad||8||$ 34.32($ 4.29)|
|12||$ 47.64($ 3.97)|
|16||$ 50.40($ 3.15)|
|24||$ 59.52($ 2.48)|
|32||$ 64.00($ 2.00)|
|40||$ 72.00($ 1.80)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
View Design Options
Superior quality full color custom things to do list notepads sized 5.5” x 8.5” from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom notepads for over 19 years. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the right, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the right. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our image library so you can design your things to do list notepads to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5", bound on the 5.5" side or 8.5" side.
- Create your list notepads pads in either portrait or landscape.
- Select 25 or 50 sheets per pad with your imprint on every sheet.
- Print your list notepads pads in full color or economical all black.
- You can create your list notepads pads with a bleed and/or a watermark.
- Select from the industry’s largest offering of paper colors and weights: Select 20LB Bond (same as 50LB Text); 24LB Bond (same as 60LB Text) or 28LB Bond (same as 70LB Text).
- 150LB manila board back, optional chipboard back or 2-ply ultra heavy chipboard back.
- Optional heavy duty magnet to attach your list notepads to metal surfaces. (Please note that magnets do not adhere to stainless steel or other artificial metal surfaces.)
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the next business day.