The Julmark Group New Mexico, Inc. (herein referred to as Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group) is North America’s leading manufacturer of custom notepads, note cards and notebooks. We have developed state of the art tools that allow our customers to design their custom product online or they can upload from their computer a product design they have created offline. Because the design process is customer driven and we only print the design file that is provided to us by the customer…we cannot make changes or adjustments to a customer’s design. We provide online proofing tools with every product designed online. Product designs that are uploaded from a computer are printed using the exact file uploaded by the customer…and that file is the customer’s proof.
Essentially, our customers design the product and we print their design. It is imperative that the customer review their design thoroughly before placing an order. If there are design questions, we encourage customers to call (800) 921-1322 or email us at email@example.com. Our knowledgeable customer support team of graphic artists can assist the customer in all facets of the design, printing, manufacturing and shipping process. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes that if the customer has not contacted us, the design created online or uploaded offline by the customer, is approved to print exactly as the customer has created the product and Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for a customer created design...including all layout, formatting and content elements.
Because our design and ordering process is customer created and driven, we are not responsible for the following:
- Customer design, formatting, layout, spelling or grammatical errors.
- Inferior quality or low resolution images provided by the customer.
- Customer perceptions or assumptions regarding any product, product component, design studio component, ordering process, printing process, shipping process or service. If there are questions regarding any process involved with placing an order with Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group, the customer should call (800) 912-1322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Customers not reading product information provided.
- Matching of ink colors, product components or product texture when compared to a product previously printed by Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group or another manufacturer of a comparable product.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is not responsible for any differences in ink color or product texture of the received product when compared to a computer monitor, our website, a PDF proof, a customer’s printer or a similar product printed by another company. If exact ink color or product texture matching is critical to the product being designed by the customer, it is customer’s responsibility to request a hard copy proof during the ordering process. Otherwise the customer will make a “check mark” in the “Terms and Conditions Acceptance” box prior to checkout which will signify that the customer will accept the product as printed and waive our offer of a printed proof.
Order Change or Order Cancelation:
- If you have to make a change or cancel an order, please contact us immediately at (800) 921-1322 or email us at email@example.com. We will attempt to assist in making a change or cancel an order. However, if the order has been printed, the customer is responsible for the cost of the merchandise (including the shipping charge if the order has been shipped prior to receiving the order change request). There is a $10.00 order change fee and a $10.00 order cancelation fee to cover the costs of processing a change or cancelation.
- The Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group online website, order confirmation and shipping confirmation reflect ship dates that are estimates and Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group does not warrant or guarantee that an order will be shipped or delivered on a particular day. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for the timeliness or error in delivery by FedEx, the United States Postal Service or any other carrier we may use to ship a customer’s order. The customer is responsible for selecting the appropriate shipping method and manufacture time (taking into account increased holiday shipping activity, weather, etc.) that will accommodate the arrival of an order prior to a scheduled event. No refund will be given if the product did not arrive in time for your event. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group assumes no responsibility for customer perception or assumptions regarding the shipping of an order from Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group. For questions on shipping, please call us at (800) 921-1322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If delivery is not possible due to a customer providing an incomplete address, incorrect address, customer refusal of the order or if the order is considered undeliverable for any reason, the customer is responsible for the cost to redeliver the order plus a $15.00 handling fee. Due to the damage that can occur from the continual shipping and reshipping of paper products, Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is not responsible for the condition of the merchandise upon the customer’s eventual receipt of the order and will not issue a refund due to damage.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is not responsible for the merchandise and shipping charges if a carrier makes unsuccessful delivery attempts and the returns the package to Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group charges for shipping/handling based on the total amount of the sale. The shipping/handling charge is the charge you agree to pay to have the merchandise shipped.
- Shipping Charges are per order placed. Shipping charges cannot be consolidated for multiple orders. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group, at our option, may consolidate multiple orders to single shipping location and customers are not entitled to a proportional shipping refund due to the consolidation orders.
- If Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group makes an error on an order, the shipping method on the corrected order will be the same shipping method selected on the original order. Customers can upgrade shipping at their expense.
- The primary objective of Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is for our customers to receive their order in a timely fashion, therefore Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group reserves the right to use its shipping expertise to select a carrier that we feel best serves the interests of our customers for a timely delivery even if another method of shipping was selected by the customer. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group will not issue a shipping credit to any customer where the merchandise was delivered in a timely fashion by a carrier of our choosing.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group prints products that are exclusive to the customer placing the order. Because the product is exclusive, all Sales are Final and returns are not accepted.
- Damages, shortages or discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of the order delivery to be considered by Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group.
- Prices, product specifications, policies, terms, conditions, or any other component of the Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group website or manufacturing process are subject to change without notice and no refund will be granted due to a change in components of the sale listed above.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group reserves the right to reject or cancel any order received via the Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group website.
- Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The customer guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group for printing and/or publication.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group warrants that every product manufactured by it meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group makes no other warranty and no actions or words of Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
The customer represents that it has the legal right to produce all printed materials ordered from Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a "Claim") is made or commenced against Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group ordered by the customer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; or (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene, the customer shall indemnify and hold Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the customer; and (3.) reimbursing Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding.
Customer use of the website or doing any form of business with Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group shall be governed by the laws of New Mexico, without regard to choice of law provisions. Except where prohibited, the customer agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to placing a order with Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Any cause of action or claim a customer may have with respect to Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or it shall be forever barred.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group's Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with our company and those Terms and Conditions will govern any customer dispute. In the event that a customer believes that our Terms and Conditions do not apply to themselves and the customer initiates a chargeback with their credit card company for a product or service provided by our company, Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group will respond, when asked, to the credit card company with documentation supporting our position regarding any attempted chargeback by a customer.
All taxes and assessments levied by any governmental authority are the responsibility of the customer. All amounts due for taxes and assessments will be added to the customer’s invoice. No tax exemption will be granted unless the customer’s “Exemption Certificate” (or other official proof of exemption) accompanies the order. If, after the customer has paid the invoice, it is determined that more tax is due, then the customer must promptly remit the required taxes to the taxing authority or immediately reimburse the provider for any additional taxes paid.
Copyrighted Materials for Limited Use:
Use of Site
You are granted permission to access and use this Site and its Content for the sole purpose of preparing, evaluating, and ordering products or services solely through Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group (referred to herein as “Products”). No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Content is authorized or permitted. Obtaining Products from Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group does not entitle you to use any portion of Content apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group. You agree to use this Site in a responsible manner that is in full compliance with these Terms and Conditions of this site and with your local laws and regulations, including export and import regulations. Without limitation, no portion of Content may be utilized as a trademark or service mark, for any pornographic use, for any unlawful purpose or use, to defame any person, to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right of any person or entity. You agree that you will not use the Site to produce Products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, obscene, malicious or otherwise objectionable. Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group may terminate its service to customers found to be using Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group to engage in undesirable activities.