Magnetic Notepads: 8.5” x 11”
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Your Quantity|
More you buy, lower the price
Buy for as low as $1.62
|25 Sheets Per Pad||8||$49.07($6.13)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Select Your Design Option
Superior quality custom magnetic notepads sized 8.5" x 11" with magnetic strip for adhering to metal surfaces…from North America’s largest manufacturer of magnetic notepads for over 19 years. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the left, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the left. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our our image library so you can design your magnetic notepads to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- Size: 8.5" x 11", bound on the 8.5" side or 11" side.
- Create your magnetic notepad in either portrait or landscape.
- Select 25 or 50 sheets per pad with your imprint on every sheet.
- Heavy duty magnet attaches your notepad to metal surfaces. Please note that magnets do not adhere to stainless steel or other artificial metal surfaces.
- Print your magnetic notepad in full color or economical all black.
- You can create your magnetic notepad with a bleed and/or a watermark.
- Select from the industry’s largest offering of paper colors and weights: Select 20LB Bond (same as 50LB Text); 24LB Bond (same as 60LB Text) or 28LB Bond (same as 70LB Text).
- Heavy brown chipboard backing.
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the next business day
- There are NO SET UP FEES which saves you the $25.00 per ink color set up fee charged by other suppliers. We guarantee the lowest price on the internet every day with no hidden fees.
- All notepads are manufactured in our own USA factory for superior quality. Almost every other supplier imports their notepads…thus the reason why it takes so long to ship the order and why they have inconsistent quality.