Spiral Graph Books: 9” x 11”
|Select Number of Sheets in Book||Select Your Quantity|
More you buy, lower the price
Buy for as low as $1.38
|20 Sheets Per Book||24||$ 91.49($ 3.81)|
|32||$ 121.99($ 3.81)|
|40||$ 152.48($ 3.81)|
|48||$ 158.75($ 3.31)|
|60||$ 188.99($ 3.15)|
|72||$ 204.93($ 2.85)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Select Option On The Right
Superior quality heavy cover custom spiral graph books sized 9” x 11” from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom spiral graph pads for over 19 years. Micro perforated pages secured by double loop metal. When the page is removed from the perforation, it is a standard letter size sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the left, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the left. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our image library so you can design a custom spiral graph pad to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- There are no set up fees which saves you the $50.00 set fee charged by other suppliers.
- Select 20 or 40 sheets per book. We only use premium 20LB Micro-perforated paper, not 16LB paper used by all other suppliers.
- All spiral graph books are made in our USA factory for superior quality. Almost every other supplier imports their spirals from China.
- Full color cover printed on heavy 130LB card stock.
- Heavy brown chipboard back. Other options include 2 ply ultra-heavy back.
- Select a inside sheet grid pattern of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 squares per inch plus you can add your logo and text. Bleeds are not allowed on this product.
- Wire bound on the left side of the book with silver or black double loop metal wire.
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the four business days.