Custom Graph Paper Pads - 5.5 x 8.5
START HERE-STEP 1
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Your Quantity-The more pads you buy...the lower your price. Buy for as low as 43¢||Price|
|Graph Pad-25 sheets per pad-5.50" x 8.50"||8||$ 39.77($ 4.97)|
|16||$ 60.84($ 3.80)|
|24||$ 62.61($ 2.61)|
|32||$ 82.29($ 2.57)|
|40||$ 82.20($ 2.06)|
|48||$ 83.87($ 1.75)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Click to Select Design Option
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
Superior quality custom graph pads sized 5.5” x 8.5” from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom graph paper pads for over 19 years. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the left, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the left. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our image library so you can design a graph pad to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- Select 25 or 50 sheets per pad. Imprint is on every sheet.
- Select from 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 squares per inch. You can select standard grid or cross-section.
- Bound on the 5.5" side.
- Print your graph paper pads in full color or economical all black.
- Select from the industry’s largest offering of paper colors and weights: Select 20LB bond (same as 50LB Text); 24LB bond (same as 60LB Text); 28LB bond (same as 70LB Text) or 20LB bond recycled paper (same as 50LB Text).
- You have the option to print on back of each sheet.
- 125LB sturdy manila board back. Optional heavy brown chipboard back as well as 2 ply ultra-heavy chipboard back.
- Bleeds are not allowed on this product.
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the next business day.