Business Form Pads - 17 x 11
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Pad Quantity-The more you buy...the lower your price||Price|
|Form-25 sheets per pad-11" x 17"||4||$ 93.74($ 23.44)|
|8||$ 97.78($ 12.22)|
|12||$ 99.79($ 8.32)|
|24||$ 127.01($ 5.29)|
|32||$ 127.81($ 3.99)|
|40||$ 143.64($ 3.59)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Click to Select Design Option
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
Superior quality custom business form pads sized 17" x 11" from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom business form pads for over 19 years. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the left, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the left. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our image library so you can design a business form pad to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- Size: 17" x 11", bound on the 17" side or 11" side.
- Create your gummed form pad in either portrait or landscape.
- Select 25 or 50 sheets per pad. Imprint is on every sheet.
- Print your form pad in full color or economical all black.
- You can create your business form pad with a bleed and/or a watermark.
- Select from our various paper weights and types: Select 20LB (same as 50LB Text); 24LB (same as 60LB Text); 28LB (same as 70LB Text) or 20LB recycled paper (same as 50LB Text).
- Heavy brown chipboard backing with optional 2-ply selection.
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the next business day
The Personalized Paper website is an interactive website that we have designed to allow our customers to customize products online without the need to hire a graphic designer. As part of the customization process, you will need to select options and read instructions if you are not familiar with basic product design. If you get stuck on how to perform a function, we provide easy to understand instructions throughout the design and ordering process. So let’s get started!
First, complete Steps 1 thru 3 in the pricing calculator found on the left side of this page.
Step 1: Select the quantity and size/sheets you wish to order. We feature quantity pricing where the more you buy, the less the price.
Step 2: Click on the STEP 2 button and select the options for your product.
Step 3: Click on the STEP 3 button to be taken to the design options page, where you can select from several options on how you prefer to get your design to us.
Step 4: You will be taken to our design studio. In the design studio you can add an unlimited amount of text and images. If you do not have the skills to create a product, we provide detailed easy to understand instructions to assist you. After you design your product, we provide you will a free PDF proof so you can review your design for accuracy.
Step 5: When satisfied with the product you have created, start the checkout process by creating an account.
Step 6: Review and complete your order using our secure checkout.
Please note that we do not take orders over the telephone nor can we walk you through an online order. The instructions and process is designed to be easy if you follow basic instructions. Our experienced customer support team is available to answer questions by calling (800)921-1322.
Prior to purchasing any product from Printpps.com, customers are able to preview a proof online before checkout. If you uploaded your own design, the file you uploaded is your proof because we print from the file you provide.
We print millions of custom products annually and our customers are delighted with the products we provide. However, on rare occasions, customers have very specific color, formatting, and registration requirements. The only way to determine if the product you are ordering matches your specific color, formatting, and registration requirements, is for you to pay for an actual printed proof and see if the actual printed product matches your specifications. PrintPPS.com will be happy to send you a printed proof for a non-refundable charge of $33.00.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s pricing is based off “Quantity Pricing”, where by increasing your total quantity lowers your cost per individual product. The only pricing we have available is the pricing shown in the pricing calculator.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are manufactured and shipped within 4 business days. If you are in a rush, you can select to have your order shipped within 3 business days, 2 business days, or the next business day. There is an upcharge for rush production and shipping. NOTE: The ship date you select is not when your order will arrive at your location.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE AT MY LOCATION (IN TRANSIT TIME)?
You determine arrival date by selecting the shipping method at checkout. From the ship date you have selected, you can expect your order to arrive approximately within the following timetable.
United States Orders (see below for Canadian orders)
UPS Ground-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from date of shipping.
UPS 3rd Day Air-Arrives in 3 business days from date of shipping.
UPS 2nd Day Air-Arrives in 2 business days from date of shipping.
UPS Next Day Air-Arrives in one business day from date of shipping.
U.S. Post Office-Arrives in 3 to 7 business days from the date of shipping.
UPS International Economy-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from the date of shipping.
UPS International Priority-Arrives in 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipping.
Example: If you select to have your order shipped within 4 business days and you select UPS Ground at checkout, we will ship your order within 4 business days of the date you place your order and then ship your order via UPS Ground which will give you an arrival date of approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date your order was shipped.
For customers that are uploading their own design here is some additional information
• Accepted File Types: Print Quality PDF (recommended), jpeg, jpg, png, ai, eps, or psd. Convert Microsoft Word, Publisher, Powerpoint or Excel files to a Print Quality PDF.
• Bleeds: Please follow the instructions below if you selected to have a bleed on your Custom pad order.
1. The final file size should be the same size of the product ordered. There is no need to add an additional margin to the design. For example, if you order a 4x6 notepad your final file size for a bleed should also be 4x6.
2. All graphical elements (Logos/text) that are NOT intended to bleed should be a ¼ inch away from the edges to ensure that they will not get cut off.
3. Any graphics or text that are supposed to bleed should extend to the edge of the file.
Please note, our production team will cut into the margins in order to create the bleed so the overall size of the notepad will be reduced by up to a ¼ inch.
• Margins: We require a ¼ inch margin if your product does not have a bleed.
• Ink Coverage: If your pad has over 15% ink coverage (not including watermarks), please go to the business forms category to place your order, where ink coverage greater than 15% has been accounted for in the product.
• Scale to Size: If you are “Submitting a Design” you created offline, please ensure the file size you are submitting is the exact size of the product you wish to order.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is a proud member of The Julmark Group of Companies. The Julmark Group has been active in the manufacturing and distribution of quality stationery products since 1996. All Julmark divisions focus on a primary mission of providing superior quality products...at unbeatable prices...coupled with outstanding service.
The Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group division has its corporate headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have manufacturing facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Clearwater, Florida.
Call Us: (800)921-1322