Teacher Gift Notepads: Owls in Tree
|Select Your Notepad Size:||How Many Gift Sets Would You Like?|
(4 Pads per Gift Set)
|Small Gift Set (4" x 6")||1||$12.95($12.95)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
View Design Options
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
One of Printpps.com’s most popular teacher gifts, the Owls in Tree Personalized Notepads come in two sizes, 4” x 6” and 5.5” x 8.5”. Our price features four notepads in a handsome shrink wrapped sleeve. There are 40 sheets per teacher notepad with the design appearing on all 40 sheets. This product is printed on 20LB bright white paper. As part of our current promotion, we are waiving the setup fee, so you realize a $15.00 savings immediately. This product is printed within 2 business days and at checkout you can select the shipping method to determine the arrival time at your home or office.
Our personalized notepads consistently receive rave reviews from teachers because notepads are a product they use every day and the personalization is a wonderful attribute to an already loved product. We guarantee you will have a happy and thankful teacher when you present our personalized teacher notepads as a gift.
- Setup Fee: None. We have waived the $15.00 setup fee so you realize a $15.00 savings immediately.
- Product Size: Select 4” x 6” or 5.5” x 8.5”
- Paper: Bright white 20LB paper
- Sheets: There are 40 sheets per pad
- Packaging: This product is sold with 4 pads in a handsome shrink wrapped sleeve.
- Personalization: In STEP 3 on the left, you will personalize your notepads in our design studio.
- Proofs: Once you have personalized your notepads, you will be able to view a free PDF proof.
- Print Time: Orders are printed and shipped within 2 business days of order receipt. Business days are Monday thru Friday.
- Order Arrival: At checkout, you determine the delivery method so you can gauge the approximate arrival of your order. Our shipping options include FedEx Ground, FedEx 3 Day Air, FedEx 2 Day Air, FedEx Next Day Air or US Postal Service. During holiday seasons, be sure to take into account that shipping carriers such as FedEx and the US Postal Service may experience slowdowns in service due to the delivery volume associated with a holiday season.