Double Sided Legal Pads: 5.5” x 8.75”
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Your Quantity|
More you buy, lower the price
|40 Sheets Per Pad||12||$79.79($6.65)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
View Design Options
Superior quality custom double sided legal pads sized 5.5” x 9” from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom legal pads for over 19 years. Micro-perforated sheets where you can print on the front and back of each sheet are secured by a heavyweight black head strip. When you remove the micro-perforated sheet from the head strip, you get a standard junior size sheet that is 5.5” x 8.5”. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the left, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the left. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our image library so you can design a customized legal pad to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
- Size: 5.5 x 9. When you remove the sheet from the perforation, you will have a standard junior size sheet that is 5.5 x 8.5. There are 40 sheets per pad. Imprint is on the front and back of every sheet.
- Paper is micro perforated for easy & clean removal. Paper is secured by a heavyweight black head strip. We do not print on the head strip.
- Print your legal pad in full color or economical all black.
- Printed on white 24LB bond premium paper to prevent ink bleed thru.
- We feature an option where you can have the pages 3 hole punched.
- Heavy brown chipboard back or you have an option to select a rigid 2 ply heavy brown chipboard back.
- You can create your legal pad with a bleed as card card-body as a watermark.
- Free online proof or select to have an actual hard copy sample.
- Your order can ship as early as the next business day.