Spiral Graph Pads
8.5 x 11.75
STEP 1: Select Order Quantity
|Select Your Size or Sheets Option||Save with our Quantity Discounts|
Select Your Order Quantity Below
|Spiral Graph Pad-20 sheets per pad-8.5" x 11"||8||$ 48.46($ 6.06)|
|16||$ 61.00($ 3.81)|
|24||$ 91.49($ 3.81)|
|32||$ 121.99($ 3.81)|
|40||$ 152.48($ 3.81)|
|48||$ 158.75($ 3.31)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Click to Select Design Option
Fast Shipping • Superior Quality • Personal Service
Superior quality heavy cover custom spiral graph books sized 8.5” x 11.75” from North America’s largest manufacturer of custom spiral graph pads for over 19 years. Micro perforated pages secured by double loop metal. When the page is removed from the perforation, it is a standard letter size sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper. After you complete STEPS 1 thru 3 in the calculator on the right, you will be given the option to design your product online in our design studio or if you choose, you can download a pre-sized template from this page and create your product design offline at your leisure and then upload your design in STEP 3 on the right. We also give you the option to work with one of our talented graphic designers to design the perfect product. You have full access to our
We want you to always receive a superior product, so Printpps.com will review your design files, logos or images for print compatibility at NO charge or obligation before you place an order with our company. If you send us a Microsoft Word, Publisher or Excel file...we will convert your file into a print ready PDF and email the file back to you so you can upload your file in Option 2 on the Product Design Options page.
In the File Review process, we check the following:
• Correct Print Quality (Print Resolution)
• Accurate Bleed, Safety and Trim Areas
• Document is in an Acceptable File Format
• Accuracy of the Size of the Document
After our review, we will email you with the results. If we converted your file to a print ready format, we will email you the file as well. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-921-1322 or email us at email@example.com
Request your FREE sample today!Our sample kit offers a wide range of products in a variety of paper weights for you to experience first-hand the superior quality of our products. To get a sample kit, please Click Here
Complete Steps 1 thru 3 in the pricing calculator found on the left side of this page.
Step 1: Select the quantity and/or size you wish to order. We feature quantity pricing where the more you buy, the less the price.
Step 2: Use the Pricing Calculator on the left side of this page to select the options for your product.
Step 3: Click on the Step 3 “RED BUTTON” to be taken to the design options page, where you can select from several options on how you prefer to get your design to us.
Step 4: Review for quality and accuracy your online PDF proof if you created your product in our design studio. If you uploaded your own file, check the file for quality and accuracy.
Step 5: Start the checkout process by creating an account .
Step 6: Review and complete your order using our secure checkout.
Prior to purchasing any product from Printpps.com, customers are able to preview a proof online before checkout. If you uploaded your own design, the file you uploaded is your proof because we print from the file you provide.
We print millions of custom products annually and our customers are delighted with the products we provide. However, on rare occasions, customers have very specific color, formatting, and registration requirements. The only way to determine if the product you are ordering matches your specific color, formatting, and registration requirements, is for you to pay for an actual printed proof and see if the actual printed product matches your specifications. PrintPPS.com will be happy to send you a printed proof for a non-refundable charge of $30.00.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s pricing is based off “Quantity Pricing”, where by increasing your total quantity lowers your cost per individual product. The only pricing we have available is the pricing shown in the pricing calculator.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are manufactured and shipped within 6 business days. If you are in a rush, you can select to have your order shipped within 5 business days, 4 business days, or the 3 business day. There is an upcharge for for rush production and shipping. NOTE: The ship date you select is not when your order will arrive at your location.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE AT MY LOCATION (IN TRANSIT TIME)?
You determine arrival date by selecting the shipping method at checkout. From the ship date you have selected, you can expect your order to arrive approximately within the following timetable.
United States Orders (see below for Canadian orders)
FEDEX Ground-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from date of shipping.
FEDEX 3rd Day Air-Arrives in 3 business days from date of shipping.
FEDEX 2nd Day Air-Arrives in 2 business days from date of shipping.
FEDEX Next Day Air-Arrives in one business day from date of shipping.
U.S. Post Office-Arrives in 3 to 7 business days from the date of shipping.
FEDEX International Economy-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from the date of shipping.
FEDEX International Priority-Arrives in 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipping.
Example: If you select to have your order shipped within 4 business days and you select FEDEX Ground at checkout, we will ship your order within 4 business days of the date you place your order and then ship your order via FEDEX Ground which will give you an arrival date of approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date your order was shipped.
For customers that are uploading their own design here is some additional information
• Accepted File Types: Print Quality PDF (recommended), jpeg, jpg, png, ai, eps, or psd. Convert Microsoft Word, Publisher, Powerpoint or Excel files to a Print Quality PDF.
• Bleeds: A bleed is where the ink runs off the page. Any objects intended to bleed must extend outside the cut edge by 1/8”. Any objects NOT intended to bleed must be inside the actual edge of the product by 1/8”. (Cut marks are not needed)
• Margins: We require a ¼ inch margin if your product does not have a bleed.
• Ink Coverage: If your pad has over 15% ink coverage (not including watermarks), please go to the business forms category to place your order, where ink coverage greater than 15% has been accounted for in the product.
• Scale to Size: If you are “Submitting a Design” you created offline, please ensure the file size you are submitting is the exact size of the product you wish to order.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is a proud member of The Julmark Group of Companies. The Julmark Group has been active in the manufacturing and distribution of quality stationery products since 1996. All Julmark divisions focus on a primary mission of providing superior quality products...at unbeatable prices...coupled with outstanding service.
The Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group division has its corporate headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have manufacturing facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Clearwater, Florida.
Call Us: (800)921-1322
Easily Create Your Product Using Microsoft Word, Publisher or Adobe Photoshop.
Creating a design using a familiar program is very easy. We have simplified the process even more by providing you with pre-sized templates. Start by:
- Below, click on the pre-sized program template you want to use to create your product. Save the pre-sized template to your computer desktop.
- Now, create your product design offline using Word, Publisher or Photoshop
- When you having finished designing, rather than saving your design as a standard file, save your product design as a print ready PDF. If you are unsure how to do this, email us your file and we will convert it to a print ready PDF for you.
- You are now ready to order. Go back onto our website...select your item…and start the ordering process. When you get to the design options page, select option 2…Upload Completed Design and complete your order.
Size: 8.5" x 11"
Word Templates Publisher Templates Photoshop Templates
Squares Per Inch: Squares Per Inch: Squares Per Inch:
Grid templates with cross section lines:
Squares Per Inch: Squares Per Inch: Squares Per Inch:
Fotolia is Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s image library that contains over 25,000,000 images in thousands of categories.
To use the image library:
- Scroll to the top of this page and complete STEP 1 thru STEP 3 using the options calculator on the left side of the product page.
- Click on the red button that says “Click to Select Design Options”. On the next page, click on Option 1...Use Custom Online Design Studio.
- Once you are in the design studio, click on the blue button on the left side of the design template that says “Image Library” and follow the instructions.
- For Image Library help, click on the Image Library How To icon at the top of the page in the design studio.