Pop Up Sticky Notes - 3 x 3 Pop Up Sticky Notes
|Select Number of Sheets in Pad||Select Your Quantity-The more pads you buy...the lower your price||Price|
|Pop Up Sticky Note-50 sheets per pad-3" x 3"||250||$ 418.95($ 1.68)|
|500||$ 409.50($ 0.82)|
|1000||$ 787.50($ 0.79)|
|1500||$ 1,181.25($ 0.79)|
|2000||$ 1,575.00($ 0.79)|
|2500||$ 1,916.25($ 0.77)|
|Click Here-View Complete Price List|
Click to Select Design Option
Why Buy From PrintPPS?
Read our reviews & let our customers tell you why.
Superior quality Bic Sticky Notes sized 3” x 3” accordion style that fits into a standard 3 x 3 sticky notes dispenser. You can design your sticky notepads online in our design studio or you can upload a sticky pad design you created offline. You have full access to our 9,500,000 image library so you can design a sticky note to fit any occasion. Use the product calculator on the left to see our standard customization options.
We want you to always receive a superior product, so Printpps.com will review your design files, logos or images for print compatibility at NO charge or obligation before you place an order with our company. If you send us a Microsoft Word, Publisher or Excel file...we will convert your file into a print ready PDF and email the file back to you so you can upload your file in Option 2 on the Product Design Options page.
In the File Review process, we check the following:
• Correct Print Quality (Print Resolution)
• Accurate Bleed, Safety and Trim Areas
• Document is in an Acceptable File Format
• Accuracy of the Size of the Document
After our review, we will email you with the results. If we converted your file to a print ready format, we will email you the file as well. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-921-1322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: 800-921-1322 or Email Us: email@example.com
The Personalized Paper website is an interactive website that we have designed to allow our customers to customize products online without the need to hire a graphic designer. As part of the customization process, you will need to select options and read instructions if you are not familiar with basic product design. If you get stuck on how to perform a function, we provide easy to understand instructions throughout the design and ordering process. So let’s get started!
First, complete Steps 1 thru 3 in the pricing calculator found on the left side of this page.
Step 1: Select the quantity and size/sheets you wish to order. We feature quantity pricing where the more you buy, the less the price.
Step 2: Click on the STEP 2 button and select the options for your product.
Step 3: Click on the STEP 3 button to be taken to the design options page, where you can select from several options on how you prefer to get your design to us.
Step 4: You will be taken to our design studio. In the design studio you can add an unlimited amount of text and images. If you do not have the skills to create a product, we provide detailed easy to understand instructions to assist you. After you design your product, we provide you will a free PDF proof so you can review your design for accuracy.
Step 5: When satisfied with the product you have created, start the checkout process by creating an account.
Step 6: Review and complete your order using our secure checkout.
Please note that we do not take orders over the telephone nor can we walk you through an online order. The instructions and process is designed to be easy if you follow basic instructions. Our experienced customer support team is available to answer questions by calling (800)921-1322.
Prior to purchasing any product from Printpps.com, customers are able to preview a proof online before checkout. If you uploaded your own design, the file you uploaded is your proof because we print from the file you provide.
We print millions of custom products annually and our customers are delighted with the products we provide. However, on rare occasions, customers have very specific color, formatting, and registration requirements. The only way to determine if the product you are ordering matches your specific color, formatting, and registration requirements, is for you to pay for an actual printed proof and see if the actual printed product matches your specifications. PrintPPS.com will be happy to send you a printed proof for a non-refundable charge of $33.00.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s pricing is based off “Quantity Pricing”, where by increasing your total quantity lowers your cost per individual product. The only pricing we have available is the pricing shown in the pricing calculator.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are manufactured and shipped within 5 business days. If you are in a rush, you can select to have your order shipped within 4 business days, 3 business days, or 2 business days. There is an upcharge for rush production and shipping. NOTE: The ship date you select is not when your order will arrive at your location.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE AT MY LOCATION (IN TRANSIT TIME)?
You determine arrival date by selecting the shipping method at checkout. From the ship date you have selected, you can expect your order to arrive approximately within the following timetable.
United States Orders (see below for Canadian orders)
UPS Ground-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from date of shipping.
UPS 3rd Day Air-Arrives in 3 business days from date of shipping.
UPS 2nd Day Air-Arrives in 2 business days from date of shipping.
UPS Next Day Air-Arrives in one business day from date of shipping.
U.S. Post Office-Arrives in 3 to 7 business days from the date of shipping.
UPS International Economy-Arrives within 3 to 5 business days from the date of shipping.
UPS International Priority-Arrives in 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipping.
Example: If you select to have your order shipped within 5 business days and you select UPS Ground at checkout, we will ship your order within 5 business days of the date you place your order and then ship your order via UPS Ground which will give you an arrival date of approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date your order was shipped.
For customers that are uploading their own design here is some additional information
• Accepted File Types: Print Quality PDF (recommended), jpeg, jpg, png, ai, eps, or psd. Convert Microsoft Word, Publisher, Powerpoint or Excel files to a Print Quality PDF.
• Bleeds: A bleed is where the ink runs off the page. Any objects intended to bleed must extend outside the cut edge by 1/8”. Any objects NOT intended to bleed must be inside the actual edge of the product by 1/8”. (Cut marks are not needed)
• Margins: We require a ¼ inch margin if your product does not have a bleed.
• Ink Coverage: If your pad has over 15% ink coverage (not including watermarks), please go to the business forms category to place your order, where ink coverage greater than 15% has been accounted for in the product.
• Scale to Size: If you are “Submitting a Design” you created offline, please ensure the file size you are submitting is the exact size of the product you wish to order.
Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group is a proud member of The Julmark Group of Companies. The Julmark Group has been active in the manufacturing and distribution of quality stationery products since 1996. All Julmark divisions focus on a primary mission of providing superior quality products...at unbeatable prices...coupled with outstanding service.
The Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group division has its corporate headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have manufacturing facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Clearwater, Florida.
Call Us: (800)921-1322
Easily Create Your Product Using Microsoft Word, Publisher or Adobe Photoshop.
Creating a design using a familiar program is very easy. We have simplified the process even more by providing you with pre-sized templates. Start by:
- Below, click on the pre-sized program template you want to use to create your product. Save the pre-sized template to your computer desktop.
- Now, create your product design offline using Word, Publisher or Photoshop
- When you having finished designing, rather than saving your design as a standard file, save your product design as a print ready PDF. If you are unsure how to do this, email us your file and we will convert it to a print ready PDF for you.
- You are now ready to order. Go back onto our website...select your item…and start the ordering process. When you get to the design options page, select option 2…Upload Completed Design and complete your order.
Size: 3" x 3"
Word Template Publisher Template Photoshop Template
Fotolia is Personalized Paper Manufacturing Group’s image library that contains over 25,000,000 images in thousands of categories.
To use the image library:
- Close this window and complete STEP 1 thru STEP 3 using the options calculator on the left side of the product page.
- Click on the red button that says “Click here to create this item in our online design studio”.
- Once you are in the design studio, click on the blue button on the left side of the design template that says “Image Library” and follow the instructions.
- For Image Library help, click on the Image Library How To icon at the top of the page in the deisgn studio.